- Wi-Fi available – 1 mbps service (remember you are in a very rural area of the country). Netflix and video will stream fine under no load. However; if 2 people are surfing the web AND you are trying to stream Netflix; you will experience buffering.
- This home uses a propane fired stove (Heater) that is thermostatically controlled – The thermostat control is adjacent to the downstairs bedroom. DO NOT open the stove at any time.
- Washer / Dryer – The washer dryer is a European model which means it has smaller sized loads. Use the laundry detergent provided. Please use only one pod per load and place the pod inside with the load of clothes to be washed.
- Septic System – Please be aware that this home is located on a septic system for waste water. There are a few caveats we would appreciate you help on. Please use normal amounts of household detergent.
- Garbage disposal:
· NO egg shells – throw in garbage
· NO coffee grounds – throw in garbage
· NO cooking fats – throw in garbage
- Toilet: Flush only the toilet paper provided.
· NO feminine products – throw in garbage
· NO facial tissues – throw in garbage
“If in doubt, throw it out” in the garbage
THIS IS BEAR COUNTRY!! The metal container with the 24 Raven on it, in the driveway, is a bear proof trash container. Place all trash in this container. Do NOT leave food or anything that can be construed as food outside. Please be aware that there are bears in this area, including grizzly bears. Please act accordingly. We would love to see you back intact.
• Max. occupancy: 6
• nonsmoking only …
• pets not allowed …
• Minimum Age Limit for Renters: 25
• children welcome …
• Meals: Guests provide their own meals
Sports & Adventure Activities: