Private cabin or fishing base camp on 6.5 acres nestled between working ranches with Rocky Creek running through property. Imagine yourself relaxing and looking at the Beartooth Mountains and Stillwater Valley.
Cabin was built in 2013 and newly furnished in fall 2016. All exterior doors are fitted with Phantom Screens which allow for airflow for cooling the house in the evening with fresh mountain air.
The house has a 3/4 wrap-around deck (Front deck is covered) allowing for wonderful outdoor entertainment. The front porch has a custom made log-pole bench and multiple seating arrangements. It also has a propane fired gas fire-pit to take the edge off the cool evenings. The back deck is equipped with a Charbroil Infrared Propane BBQ; which does not flare up like normal BBQ’s ensuring anything you cook is done in a manner you so choose.
Main floor features:
- Master bedroom with a queen sized cedar log bed (with new mattress and box spring)
- Bathroom with toilet, sink and shower
- Living room
- 30” Television – There are 2 remote controls provided with the TV. One is for the TV itself, and the other is for the APPLE TV that is provided.
- Equipped with George Foreman grill, electric frying pan, Keurig coffee maker, microwave/convection oven, sink, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Flatware, plates, glassware and condiments are provided. Table with seating for four.
- Loft with a queen sized cedar log bed (with new mattress and box spring)
- Queen sized futon. Spend mornings sitting on the balcony off the loft bedroom listening to Western Meadowlarks and enjoying the views.
- Toilet and sink
- Wi-Fi available
- This home uses a propane fired stove (Heater) that is thermostatically controlled.
- Washer / Dryer